Dominion Alliance Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalDatabaseAbout usLatest imagesRegisterLog in

kik me guild grrrrrrr

Go down 
AuthorMessage
marconde

kik me guild grrrrrrr Empty
PostSubject: kik me guild grrrrrrr   kik me guild grrrrrrr Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 7:34 pm

omg I could not leave to go to work, not to go gave CS, my brother who was in my acc,
but I will always CS that did this to me, I know many can not miss in my work ... I'm in the game more by morning ... gm please send letter for min, await response

thanks

no kik me pls

mm for Icarubr
Back to top Go down
Tripina
Alliance Webmaster
Alliance Webmaster
Tripina

Number of posts : 1223
Registration date : 2008-02-12

PostSubject: Re: kik me guild grrrrrrr   kik me guild grrrrrrr Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 7:47 pm

marconde wrote:
omg I could not leave to go to work, not to go gave CS, my brother who was in my acc,
but I will always CS that did this to me, I know many can not miss in my work ... I'm in the game more by morning ... gm please send letter for min, await response

thanks

no kik me pls

mm for Icarubr

Good ... to kick the reasons were:

1) missed the second time the CS.
2) Only paid the contribution of CS (27/12 - "5.Icarubr - 30b +40 SOL - Tase") but not paid the contribution of CS (10/01).
3) Do not visited the forum on the day of CS (10/01)
4) Do not have any respect to the topic that could not go the second CS.
Back to top Go down
http://www.drama.rpg-board.net
marconde

PostSubject: guild   kik me guild grrrrrrr Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 4:42 am

Eh realmente eu entendo minha falha, esqueci de pagar mesmo os sings e joias tao aki comigo...
but even if I pay, I could not go cs ... now I'm kind working so I can play in the morning and sometimes at the end of night ... how do I go back to Guild, if you like the way back goes be seeking another mesms rsrsrs ... ... ... I await response flws
Back to top Go down
marconde

PostSubject: guild   kik me guild grrrrrrr Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 4:44 am

Eh realmente eu entendo minha falha, esqueci de pagar mesmo os sings e joias tao aki comigo...
but even if I pay, I could not go cs ... now I'm kind working so I can play in the morning and sometimes at the end of night ... how do I go back to Guild, if you like the way back goes be seeking another mesms rsrsrs ... ... ... I await response flws
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: kik me guild grrrrrrr   kik me guild grrrrrrr Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

kik me guild grrrrrrr
Page 1 of 1